Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap - 12 Pack
The original wood-based wire snap trap, the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap, 12 Pack, provides instant rodent control. For effective rat control, each rat trap comes pre-baited with a large, scented plastic ‘swiss cheese’ trip pedal. The large pedal of this rat trap is easily activated – both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as rats scamper across the floor – to ensure maximum trapping.
#1 Selling Rat Trap in the World
With superior quality and effectiveness, the Victor® rat trap has become the #1 selling trap in the world - with over 1 billion sold. Also, Victor® rat traps are the professionals’ trap of choice.
Made in the USA
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Traps are the only traps constructed from environmentally responsible, Forest Stewardship Council certified wood. Made in the USA!
Quick, Effective, Clean
Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the rat trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest on contact. The rat trap can then be easily disposed of for quick and clean removal. These traps require no chemicals or poisons, so they are safe to use around food, water, children and pets when used as directed. Victor® Easy Set® Rat Traps are perfect for use anywhere in the home. These rat traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2 to 3 foot intervals.
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap is Easy to Use. Here’s How:
- Release the arm bar from the staple.
- Move the arm bar to the back of the trap so it hangs over the back of the trap.
- Apply a small amount of peanut butter, bacon, dry pet food or nuts to the yellow pedal on the trap as shown. Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- Pull the kill bar back and hold in place with your thumb.
- Take the arm bar over the kill bar and latch the end of the arm bar under the yellow pedal. Please take note of the Firm and Sensitive setting. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side, but not trip as easy. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side and trip very easily.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The end of the trap where the yellow pedal is baited should be placed flush against the wall.
- After the rat is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.