MB-750-OS Beaver - Offset Jaw
Made in the U.S.A.
· Target Species: Beaver and Otter.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 7 1/16”
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 7 ¼”
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 7 3/8”
· Pan dimensions: 3” x 3”
· Chain: 4” of MB #5 Straight Link (5 total links)
· Swivels:2 MB Crunch Proof Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 8” including swivels
· Weight: 3.87 pounds
MTP Recommendation: One of the best Beaver traps on the market and great for otter too!
* Check out these features of the MB-750 Beaver trap:
* 4-coiled for strength, speed and stability.
*Both jaws held down by a special trigger system preventing beaver and otter from flipping up the loose jaw.
* Compact - extremely easy to bed in tight areas,
* Perfect for under ice platform sets.
* Heavy-duty frame with an additional 3/16" baseplate and D-ring.
* Heavy #10 brass bolt and nut for easy pan tension adjustment.
* Extra-heavy chain with MB Crunch Proof swivels at D-ring and chains' end.
* And most important, manufactured and custom assembled by trappers.
Made in Minnesota with pride!
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.