MB-650-CAST Offset Jaw
Made in the U.S.A.
· Target Species: Coyote and bobcat.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 5 7/8”
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 6 ¾”
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 6”
· Jaw Offset is ¼”
· Pan dimensions: 3” x 3”
· Chain: 7.5” of MB #3 Straight Link (9 total links)
· Swivels:2 MB Crunch Proof Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 10.5” including swivels
· Weight: 2.82 pounds
MTP Recommendation: Great coyote and bobcat trap.
With malleable cast jaws Our MB-650-C has the same adjustable pan system, frame, heavy-duty springs, chain & swivels as our original MB-650's. The similarities stop at the jaws however as the MB-650-C sports super-heavy 3/8" thick, 1/4" offset positive locking malleable cast jaws. A real coyote catching machine! The MB-650 has a unique spring and lever system which is all one piece and both jaws are held down by a special trigger system that will keep any animal from flipping up a loose jaw. All MB-650’s have an offset jaw and are 4-coiled.
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.