MB-450 Regular (closed) Jaw
Made in the U.S.A.
· Target Species: Raccoon, skunk, fox, coyote, bobcat
· Inside Jaw Spread: 4 3/8”
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 5”
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 4 ˝”
· Pan dimensions: 2 1/8” x 3”
· Chain: 5” of MB #2 Straight Link (7 total links)
· Swivels: 2 MB Crunch Proof Swivels. One off baseplate & one at chain end
· Total Chain Length: 8.5” including swivels
· Weight: 1.5 pounds
MTP Recommendation: Great option for live market fox and coyote.
The MB-450-FH is a #1.5 size trap but built to hold the meanest, nastiest coyote. Outside jaw spread is 5" and inside jaw spread 4 3/8". The 450 has 5/16 thick, smooth closed cast jaws. Features include a Paws-I-Trip Pan with night latched dog heavy levers, strong music wire springs, #2 American made chain, crunch proof swivels, and a 2-piece gusseted frame for strength and reliability.
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.