The Premium Hip rubber work boot is designed for full-leg protection in muddy, grimy jobsites. These boots are made of the ozone-resistant ZXT? rubber compound with high tensile strength for abrasion and tear resistance. Rubber is reinforced at the leg and ankle for increased durability. The canvas lining and pull straps allow easy on/off, and the removable EVA insole delivers comfort and cushioning. The slip-resistant Trac-Lite? outsole provides all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT? rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- Reinforced rubber at leg/ankle areas
- Canvas lining and pull straps provide easy on and off
- Removable EVA insole provides cushioning for all day comfort
- Trac-Lite? outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 32" height
- 9.3 lbs per pair
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
FREE pair of Danner Merino Socks with the purchase of LaCrosse boots and waders. Please specify Large or XLarge when you place your order in the comment section.