Bridger #2 Dogless Modified
· Target Species: fox, coyote, and bobcat.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 5 9/16”
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 6 ¼”
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 5 ½”
· Pan dimensions: 2 1/8” x 4 3/8”
· Chain: 10 ¼” of #2 HD Chain (12 total links)
· Swivels: 2 Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 13 1/2” including swivel
· Weight: 2.35 pounds
MTP Recommendation: Great trap for fox, coyote, and bobcat.
Bridger #2 Dogless Modified coilspring trap is built like a tank. It provides an extra heavy duty pan, high quality chain, and heavy duty swivels. It has a user friendly fully pan set up that provides adjustable pan tension. You can level the pan by adjusting a bolt/nut on the frame. A step down night latch incorporated into the pan gives you an audible click as it locks into place. Perfect for coyote, bobcat, and fox. This one is destined to be one of Bridgers best sellers. 4-coiled, laminated offset jaw.
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.
What is the difference between a 2-coil or 4-coil trap?
A 2-coil trap has a pair of main springs on the same side as the dog. A 4-coil trap has a second pair of springs on the opposite side as the dog. Typically, most 4-coil springs are smaller in size than the main springs.