Bridger #3 Rubber Jaw 2 coil
· Target Species: coyote and bobcat.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 5 ½
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 6 5/8
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 6 3/8
· Pan dimensions: 2 1/8 x 3
· Chain: 10 of #3 Chain (12 total links)
· Swivels: 2 Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 13 1/2 including swivel
· Weight: 2.58 pounds
MTP Recommendation: Great trap for coyote and bobcat.
The Bridger Rubber Jaw traps are made with the same quality material you have come to expect of Bridger traps. They come with the addition of a riveted on baseplate with D-Ring to center swivel the trap and strengthen the base. The rubber pads are bolted on with a retainer on the underside of the jaw with nylon lock nuts. Whether you are using these for ADC work, live market, or fur trapping you wont be disappointed. All models were field tested across the nation, available in 2-coil and 4-coil springs.
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.
What is the difference between a 2-coil or 4-coil trap?
A 2-coil trap has a pair of main springs on the same side as the dog. A 4-coil trap has a second pair of springs on the opposite side as the dog. Typically, most 4-coil springs are smaller in size than the main springs.