Bridger #2 Regular Jaw Modified
· Target Species: fox, coyote, bobcat, raccoon and more.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 5 9/16”
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 6 3/8”
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 5 ¼”
· Pan dimensions: 1 ¾” x 2 ½”
· Chain: 9 ¾” of #2 HD Chain (12 total links)
· Swivels: 2 Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 13” including swivel
· Weight: 2.47 pounds
MTP Recommendation: Great trap for fox, coyote, bobcat and raccoon.
The Bridger #2 Regular Jaw Modified trap is laminated with 3/16" round rod on the topside of the jaw, four coiled, baseplated with center D Ring, and equipped with heavy swivels. 5 9/16" Inside Jaw Spread, 6 3/8" Outside Jaw Spread.
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.
What is the difference between a 2-coil or 4-coil trap?
A 2-coil trap has a pair of main springs on the same side as the dog. A 4-coil trap has a second pair of springs on the opposite side as the dog. Typically, most 4-coil springs are smaller in size than the main springs.