Bridger #2 Offset Jaw
· Target Species: fox, coyote, bobcat, raccoon and more.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 5 5/8”
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 6”
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 5 5/8”
· Pan dimensions: 1 ¾” x 2 ½”
· Chain: 10” of #2 HD Chain (12 total links)
· Swivels: 2 Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 13 1/4” including swivel
· Weight: 1.89 pounds
MTP Recommendation: Great trap for fox, coyote, bobcat and raccoon.
The Bridger #2 Offset Coilspring Square Jaw comes stock with heavy swivels, quality straight link machine chain, music wire springs, and an added baseplate with D-Ring. A heavy duty trap for coyotes and bobcat. Available in 2-coil or 4-coil springs.
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.
What is the difference between a 2-coil or 4-coil trap?
A 2-coil trap has a pair of main springs on the same side as the dog. A 4-coil trap has a second pair of springs on the opposite side as the dog. Typically, most 4-coil springs are smaller in size than the main springs.