Bridger #1.65 Rubber Jaw
· Target Species: fox, raccoon, nutria, opossum and skunk.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 4 5/8”
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 5 ¾”
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 4 ¾”
· Pan dimensions: 1 5/8” x 2 3/8”
· Chain: 9 3/4” of #2 Chain (12 total links)
· Swivels: 2 Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 13 3/4” including swivel
· Weight: 1.61 pounds
MTP Recommendation: Great trap for fox, raccoon, nutria, opossum and skunk.
The Bridger #1.65 Rubber Jaw trap has padded jaws and come either 2-coiled or 4 Coiled. 4 5/8" Inside Jaw Spread, 5 3/4" Outside Jaw Spread, Center swiveled with baseplate and D-Ring. Good swivels and J-Hooks
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.
What is the difference between a 2-coil or 4-coil trap?
A 2-coil trap has a pair of main springs on the same side as the dog. A 4-coil trap has a second pair of springs on the opposite side as the dog. Typically, most 4-coil springs are smaller in size than the main springs.