Bridger #1 Coilspring
· Target Species: mink, marten, raccoon, muskrat, etc.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 3 9/16
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 4
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 3 Ύ
· Pan dimensions: 1 3/8 x 1 Ύ
· Chain: 14 of #2 TL Chain (16 total links)
· Trap ring at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 16 including trap ring
· Weight: .85 pounds
MTP Recommendation: Great trap for marten, mink, raccoon and muskrat.
Bridger #1 Coilspring Good sturdy trap. Now with a lock nut on the pan to make it easy to adjust your pan tension. For mink, marten, raccoon, muskrat. This is a stout trap for its size with closed jaws. Chain is attached with a j-hook on the side of the trap.
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.